EGR valve and cooler delete kit for BMW B47 engines.
Only for straight facing engines
Will not fit cross/transverse engines
This kit fits:
- 118d, 120d, 125d – years 2015 – 2019
- 218d, 220d, 225d – years 2015 – 2019
- 316d, 318d, 320d, 325d (4cyl) – years 2015 – 2018
- 418d, 420d, 425d (4cyl) – years 2015 – 2018
- 518d, 520d – years 2015 – 2018
- X3 18d, 20dX – years 2016 – 2019
- X4 20dX – years 2016 – 2019
- Some other models with straight facing B47 engine
If you are not sure if this EGR removal kit fits your car please send us VIN number of your car and we will check it for you.
Kit contains everything needed to remove EGR and cooler. Fitting hardware is provided.
Blanking kit parts are aluminum and anodized to prevent oxidation. Exhaust manifold blank is stainless steel and conical shape meaning it seals because of its shape without extra gaskets.
This delete kit will improve air flow to the engine and give more power, more torque, reduce turbo lag. It will prevent carbon build up in intake manifold and reduce the amount of black smoke under full throttle.
Once fitted it will make the car go into limp mode. Additional ECU coding is needed to fix this.